Fixture Maker (Machinist)
- Machines fixture details and tooling utilizing CNC and manual machining centers to print/CAD data provided by the Engineering Department.
- Modifies standard tooling to fit the print requirements.
- Verifies the quality of fixture/tooling details machined/modified.
- Assembles fixtures (Hydraulic/Manual Clamping) per prints/CAD data provided by the Engineering Department.
- Works closely with the setup team and engineering to provide solutions to challenges.
- Preforms preventative maintenance on fixtures and tooling.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Basic reading, writing and shop math skills.
- Basic Mechanical assembly skills.
- Must be able to read engineering drawings.
- Proven proficient in knowledge and use of CNC/Manual machine tools and equipment.
- Proven proficient knowledge of standard shop metrology tools.
- Knowledge of Autodesk Inventor
- Knowledge of Mastercam, 2023 preferred
- Possess and maintain thorough knowledge of industry, equipment, and techniques related to role
- Ability and knowledge to make recommendations for tooling and fixtures
- Ability to sustain high energy and enthusiasm with the appropriate level of urgency as needed
- Ability to meet production and quality performance metrics regularly and consistently
- Demonstrate the verbal and written communications necessary to complete forms, input data into computer quality, production and engineering programs, and exchange information with other team members.
- Demonstrate safe and quality driven work habits
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Operate in a fast-paced production atmosphere
Shift and hours required: 1st Shift