- Support planning, documentation of the execution of measurement requests within the defined laboratory scope, including support of adaption of holding fixtures, support change of measurement programs, reports.
- Support adjustments of fixtures incases of geometric deviations (shimming)
- Execution of measurement requests using existing measurement programs, check plausibility of results Evaluation of conformity and documentation of test reports.
- Min. 3 year experience in operation CMM and/or Roamer Arm
- Good knowledge of GD&T
- Basic understanding knowledge of commonly used Quality tools and processes in the automotive industry.
Shift and hours required: 1st Shift