Sr. Quality Engineer
The Sr. Quality Engineer, analyze manufacturing processes for improvement, using various methods of testing and inspection. Develop, apply and maintain quality requirements for the launching of new products. Promote and execute quality standards, inspection processes, test methodology, quality plans, documents and reports.
- Provide guidance and direction to quality personnel as required
- Manage PPAP Documentation
- Put together full PPAP packages and submit to the customer
- Update/Modify Process Flow Diagrams
- Update/Modify PFMEAs
- Update/Modify In Process Inspection sheets (IPI)
- Order gaging for new parts per Control Plans
- When applicable log and Maintain material certs into record system
- Correct previous doc control systems / locating updating missing documents
- Ballooning drawings
- Performs numerous other duties as required pertaining to quality
- Written and verbal communication with the Customers, as required
- When applicable participate in continues improvements process
- Follow safety procedures
- Follow Company policies
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a quality engineering role in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong understanding of quality control principles and methodologies,such as Six Sigma and lean manufacturing.
- Proven ability to identify and resolve quality issues effectively.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication,interpersonal,and teamwork skills.
- Proficient in quality control software and statistical analysis tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, quality management, or a related field.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Make a real impact on the quality and success of our products.
- Continuous learning and development opportunities.
- Be part of a team that is passionate about quality.
If you are a quality-driven and results-oriented individual with a strong understanding of manufacturing processes and a passion for continuous improvement, we encourage you to apply!